Youth Support
Treatment & Addiction Services


Referring agencies such as family doctors, social workers hospital staff or other professionals such as lawyers or teachers may contact us by email.

Do please note that we are currently unable to accept residential admissions in the UK and provide our services in the family home or as outreach work. We do have residential facilities abroad.

Alternatively families or individuals can contact us directly .

Kitchen in The Bridge Half way house

A pre-admission visit is useful so that the function of the unit can be explained and the exact needs of the patient can be ascertained and discussed.


Carnival Band